In today’s environment, ensuring high-quality system maintenance makes sound economic sense.
Whether clients need routine maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, or a full-service maintenance program, Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical keeps systems running more reliably, productively, and energy efficiently than ever before.
That means clients enjoy less downtime, lower costs, longer equipment lifespans, and an increased return on equipment investments.
Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical’s maintenance services cover a variety of systems and equipment, including:
- HVAC systems
- Chiller service and retrofits
- Cooling towers
- Computer room and data center cooling systems
- Direct digital controls (DDC)
- Energy Services
- Pneumatic and electric controls
- Variable air volume systems
- Plumbing installation and maintenance
- Steam and hot water boiler service and retrofit
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) applications and service
Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical’s preventive maintenance programs are tailored to meet specific facilities and business needs. Delivered by experienced technicians, they help ensure more reliable, high-performance operation and greater energy efficiency.
In addition to increased occupant comfort and productivity, preventive maintenance services help reduce energy consumption, lower energy costs, and improve environmental quality.
Preventive maintenance services include:
- Scheduled inspections tailored to clients’ specific heating and cooling system needs
- Regular annual, semi-annual and quarterly tests and inspections
- Monthly equipment performance inspections
- Filter and belt maintenance, including cleaning, aligning, calibrating, tightening, adjusting, and lubricating
Proven benefits of preventive maintenance from Illingworth-Kilgust Mechanical include:
- Lower operating costs
- Reduced energy consumption
- Minimal downtime
- Discounted service fees
- Priority service status
- Controllable annual service costs
- Reduced utility bills
- Healthier, happier employees or tenants
Contact the service and maintenance experts at Illingworth-Kilgust today to get any facility up-and-running at its highest capacity.