Value Engineering and Systems Integration Services
Mechanical, HVAC, & Energy Solutions
During the mechanical construction design/development stage, we can propose appropriate value engineering options.
For example, we may:
- Evaluate the benefits of an energy recovery unit
- Investigate the economics and operational benefits of incorporating lighting, card access and HVAC control systems
- Recommend more spiral ductwork
- Review piping hookups to eliminate unnecessary accessories
- Evaluate the impact of glass and lighting selections on the HVAC system and its energy efficiency.
Mechanical engineering design recommendations like these can play a significant role in helping you obtain a mechanical system that balances your facility’s need for comfort and productivity against your business’s profitability objectives.